AGENDA – Chief Litigation Officer | 26 – 28 June | Chicago, IL, USAPublié le mardi 3 mai 2022
The 31st Chief Litigation Officer Summit travels to Chicago, USA on 26 – 28 June 2022!
The Chief Litigation Officer Summit is the most exclusive meeting point for leading Litigation Executives and innovative suppliers and solution providers.
Senior Litigation Counsels representing Americas largest companies will meet innovative industry suppliers and solution providers from across the globe at a premium location, InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, Chicago, IL, USA.
Through this Summit, leading attorneys gain insightful knowledge into the principal practices in litigation prevention and management and interact with innovative service providers through intimate pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings and various informal social networking activities.
This event creates the primary environment, through which business partnerships are forged and fortified!
Key Topics 2022
- Legal Operation: Supporting the efficiency of in-house teams by providing support systems to positively impact efficiency and profitability performance
- Cyber Security And Technology: Protecting privileged client data, mitigating the threat of cyber attack and fostering a security culture within legal teams
- Diversity And Inclusion: Re-imagining diversity and inclusion to cultivate an environment that reflects more diverse and equitable legal teams
- Employment Litigation: Exploring new approaches to the resolution of employment disputes, highlighting issues related to COVID-19 vaccine mandates and discrimination
- Litigation Funding: Examining the intricacies of the litigation funding process to ascertain suitability for those seeing exploring funding opportunities
- Environment, Health & Safety: Understanding the EHS issues that are impacting statutory and regulatory compliance and influencing litigation