AGENDA – IPBC Europe – March 20-21, 2018 in AmsterdamPublié le lundi 4 décembre 2017
IPBC Europe, designed by and for European IP managers, will be taking place at the Okura Amsterdam on March 20 – 21, 2018.
Senior IP executives from different-sized IP groups and a broad range of industries, will provide key insights focused on creating closer alignment between IP and wider business strategies in the European market.
IPBC is an opportunity to meet other leaders in the IP field, strategists and alike; IPBC is part of my events calendar every single year. Bruce Schelkopf – Chief IP officer, ABB.
Speakers already confirmed include senior IP heads of Avantium, Barclays, BenevolentAI, Centrica, European Patent Office, Fractus, Nokia, Ocado, Philips, Safran, Secure-IC, Telefonica, ThyssenKrupp, and many more.
- Hear how to build a cost-effective, 21st century in-house IP functions
- Receive business-focused overviews of international developments affecting patentability and litigation
- Learn how to leverage an IP portfolio to create value in collaborative deals, licensing agreements and financing
- Gain deep insight into Europe’s current IP landscape and identify the key developments that will affect strategy over the next five years
- Meet thought leaders and like-minded experts from Europe’s most innovative IP-owning companies as they share their experiences and expertise.
For more information about IPBC Europe, please contact the IAM team at cs_row@GlobeBMG.com or on +44 20 7939 4263.