Master KTT (Knowledge and Technology Transfer)
In Strasbourg (France) & Brussels (Belgium)
IEEPI proposes to take a Master 2 curriculum on Knowledge and Technology Transfer (KTT) delivered by University of Strasbourg in partnership with Solvay Brussels School.
Solvay Brussels School Economics & Management offers a certificate of attendance for the applicants attending the modules in Brussels. The Master 2 diploma entitled « Management des Projets et des Organisations, spécialité Stratégie de la propriété intellectuelle et innovation, Parcours Valorisation et Transfert de Technologie » will be granted by University of Strasbourg.
The curriculum covers all skills required for activities related to knowledge and technology management, Licensing in and Licensing out. The collaboration between IEEPI, University of Strasbourg and Solvay Brussels School Economics & Management allows us to engage the renowned experts with a valuable teaching experience.
- Dedicated page at University of Strasbourg
- Dedicated page at Solvay Brussels School Economics & Management
- Delivering a high quality training covering the whole scope of technology transfer activities for professionals with significant experience and to newcomers.
- The training covers all skills required for activities related to knowledge and technology management, Licensing in and Licensing out.
TT managers, Project managers, Business managers, IP experts or IP lawyers.
A flexible format
- 6 modules spread over a 10-month period in order to allow applicants reconciling training with a full-time work.
- Each module lasts for 3- to- 5 days and is dedicated to a specific theme.
- A Master’s thesis has to be written for the end of the curriculum.
- It can be followed over 2 calendar years.
- Professor Patrick LLERENA from the University of Strasbourg – BETA,
- Bruno van Pottelsberghe from the Solvay Brussels School Economics & Management.
One training – 2 places of lecture
- Modules 1, 2, 4 and 5 will occur in Strasbourg, France, at IEEPI’s premises.
- Modules 3 and 6 will occur in Brussels, Belgium, at Solvay Brussels School – EM’s premises.
- 6 modules:
- Admission based on application (followed by interview if necessary).
- Master 1 degree or equivalent (240 ECTS credits).
- At least three years of TT relevant experience.
- Applicants who does not hold a Master 1 degree or equivalent can apply for the validation of professional and personal achievements (Validation des Acquis Professionnels et Personnels – VAPP) to the vocational training department of the University of Strasbourg, here.
- Written exams.
- Writing and defence of a Master’s thesis.
- Upon successful completion of the examinations you will be awarded 60 ECTS credits.