Module 6 – Litigation and entrepreneurship In English
- Being able to build a successful litigation strategy.
- From innovation to entrepreneurship: designing a strategy and a successful business development.
- TT managers
- Project managers
- Business managers
- IP experts or IP lawyers
- The role of quality
- Managing and controlling the financial returns
- Post license management
- Financial terms in existing agreements
- Financial terms in new agreements?
- Internal control and compliance procedures
- External audits – considering and managing the process
- Review of the results of external audits and findings
- Case studies
- From research to business; the entrepreneurial process
- Who is the entrepreneur?
- Scientists vs. Entrepreneurs?
- Opportunity design
- Opportunity assessment
- Market research techniques for entrepreneurs
- Business model design
- Product vs Service business models
- What makes a good business plan
- Introduction to venture capital
- Due diligence process
- Valuation techniques
We accept the registration for separate modules.
The request should be send at least 8 day before the start of training session.