Module 3 – Contractual aspects of TT In English
- Master KTT main objective: Delivering a high quality training covering the whole scope of technology transfer activities for professionals with significant experience and to newcomers.
- The training covers all domains related to the activities related to knowledge and technology Licensing in and Licensing out.
- TT managers
- Project managers
- Business managers
- IP experts or IP lawyers
Contenu de la formation
The Unitary Patent and the Unified Patent Court
- Content and issues at stake
Basic concepts about TT agreements:
- Letters of Intent
- NDA (unilateral / bilateral / multilateral)
- Material Transfer Agreements
- Bilateral Research / Services Agreements
- Specificities of the Desca Agreements
Open source specificities
- Open source threats (compatibility issues among these licenses)
- Business Model Open source vs Proprietary Models: the pros and cons
- Specific contractual provisions
- Licensing in & Licensing out
- Structuring the License Deal
Spin-off Creation under IP tools
Characteristics of US contracts
Importance of the new UPC regulations
- How to anticipate the transitory period in the contracts?
We accept the registration for separate modules.
The request should be send at least 8 day before the start of training session.