IEEPI offers innovative trainings
Digital economy, open innovation, Unitary patent: the environment of IP is constantly changing. The IEEPI accompanies this movement by offering innovative trainings.
Our mission is developing a range of high-level training on managerial and strategic aspects of IP.
Our targets are the innovators:
- Companies, especially SMEs,
- Public research organisms,
- Patent attorneys and lawyers,
- Accompanying structures for innovation.
IEEPI’s offer in English is composed of:
- Short trainings,
- A master 2 degree which allows you to acquire a complete training on Knowledge and Technology Transfer within 22 days,
- The development of E-learnings and Serious game in IP to discover innovative and fun teaching method!
- Tailor-made trainings, a personalized service for an optimized budget.
In addition, our French catalogue contains:
- More than 70 short trainings (1 to 5 days per theme),
- A master 2 degree on the strategic aspects of IP and innovation,
- A Licensing cycle, 10 days of extensive training in technology transfer,
- An IP & Softwares cycle, 8 days of extensive training in IP and software.
The main missions of the institute are:
- Promoting the management of intellectual property within companies, particularly smaller businesses, by improving the knowledge and understanding of the associated economic issues,
- Offering businesses and research centres ongoing training modules devoted to IP, particularly its managerial and strategic aspects.
Finally, the presence of the IEEPI alongside the CEIPI should, through the development of a fertile educational and technical collaboration between the two institutions, allows an European excellence cluster to emerge in Strasbourg which is unique in its dedication to the subjects of innovation and intellectual property.
Chairman – Christian Brevard (Member of the Académie des Technologies)
Chief Executive Officer – Antoine Dintrich