IEEPI (European Institute for Entreprise and Intellectual Property) was established in 2004 at the initiative of the Ministry of Industry and the INPI.
The Institute develops training on strategic and managerial aspects of intellectual property for businesses, especially SMEs, public research organizations, universities and IP practitioners.
IEEPI is characterized by the high level of expertise of its stakeholders and its trainings covering all topics related to the protection and the promotion of innovations.
IEEPI was also involved in several European projects dealing with intellectual property awareness raising.
The location of IEEPI Strasbourg will allow the creation of a Centre of Excellence in Intellectual Property (PCPI) internationally recognized for its trainings in IP.
This center find its realization in 2020 by the union of Intellectual Property players on the same geographical location in the center of Strasbourg.
Founding members and associates
- Ministry of Industry
- French Institute of Industrial Property (INPI)
- French Company of Patent Attorneys (CNCPI)
- Licensing Executives Society France (L.E.S. France)
- European Patent Institute, for European Patent Attorneys (epi)
- Movement of the Enterprises of France, the French union of employers (MEDEF)
- Confederation of Small and Medium Enterprises (CPME)
- Alsace Region
- Bas-Rhin General Council
- Strasbourg Eurometropole
- University of Strasbourg
- Gregory M. Carneiro, Honorary Inspector General at the Ministry of Economy, Finance and Industry
- Christian Brevard, Member of the French Academy of Technologies