Module 1 – Fundamentals of KTT management Nouveau / In English
- Master KTT main objective: Delivering a high quality training covering the whole scope of technology transfer activities for professionals with significant experience and to newcomers.
- The training covers all domains related to the activities related to knowledge and technology Licensing in and Licensing out.
- TTO/KTO (technology transfer officers or knowledge transfer officers),
- TT managers,
- Project managers,
- Business managers,
- IP experts or IP lawyers,
- Consultants involved in TT activities.
Contenu de la formation
OBJECTIVE OF THE MODULE:
- Understand the basic process of technology transfer management, knowledge management, IP protection, open innovation and TT, the main KTT management tools.
Fundamentals of Innovation and KTT Management
- Towards a knowledge based Economy: concepts and implications
- KTT in Europe: the role of public research
- Integration of IP in the R&D and business process
- IP protection
- Importance of IPR protection in KT context
Open Innovation and Technology Transfer
- Context and recent issues
- Definition of KTT management
- Tools for TT management (overview)
- Market places, e-brokers, NPE and trolls
- Management of patent portfolios and patent pools
Data mining, patent mapping and partner seeking
- Overview of different tools
We accept the registration for separate modules.
The request should be send at least 8 day before the start of training session.