IP Summit 2017 – 7&8 december 2017 in BrusselsPublié le lundi 15 mai 2017
IP Summit 2017 | 7 & 8 December 2017 | Brussels
What’s the IP Summit?
This high-level conference gathers + 450 practitioners to discuss the timeliest IP issues and EU reforms related to patent, copyright, trademark, design and new technologies.
This 2-day conference is the forum to discuss with worldwide experts on IP trends, attend innovative panels and discover the impact of new technologies on IP. The key figures: + 100 speakers, + 400 delegates + 30 IP hot topics discussed.
The 13th edition will take place in Brussels on December 7-8, 2017.
In partnership with IEEPI: special registration rate for our members ‘Early Bird’: 850€.
- Big data: personal vs. industrial data
- Technological platforms
- New technologies’ IP protection and litigation
- Patent vs. Trade secrets and information security
- Design Europa Awards: future design reform
- SEP’s and FRAND
Why should you attend?
- Premier Cercle only select speakers who are recognised as the best worldwide experts with legal and practical expertise and knowledge.
- The format of the conference allows seasoned practitioners to share their know-how on the more recent IP trends. High-level discussions and exclusive networking opportunities.
- Premier Cercle always focus on content and qualitative debate. Diverse views and opinion are represented and discussed.
- Premier Cercle invite the EU institutions representatives and worldwide officers to discuss the future of IP landscape.
Who should attend?
- + 400 worldwide participants
- International speakers and delegates such as:
- Board members of Fortune 500,
- In-house counsels,
- EU Commissioners and
- Representatives from high-tech, internet, media, automotive, retail, life sciences, healthcare and luxury goods sectors e.g.