MIP European Life Sciences Forum 2018 – April 24, LondonPublié le lundi 26 mars 2018
The MIP European Life Sciences Forum 2018 returns for its second year at Le Méridien Piccadilly in London on 24th April. The life sciences industry is one of the most complex, contentious and rapidly developing fields, by attend you will participate in identifying key challenges faced by life sciences companies.
This year the programme addresses the major issues at hand and will encourage participation and debate on all of the pertinent topics such as: Doctrine of equivalents and the impact of the decision across your European portfolio; application of issues surrounding the use of Arrow declarations and; patent protection strategies involving divisionals.
Not only will you have the opportunity to learn about the most significant developments in the global patent landscape over the past year but you will have a fantastic opportunity to network with your peers over delightful coffee and lunch.
Who you will meet?
- IP in-house counsel
- Patent/Trade mark counsel/Attorneys
- IP counsel and IP managers
- VP/SVP Patents
- General counsel
Benefit of attending:
- Hear how you should be rethinking your European strategy in preparation for Brexit
- Listen to essential case updates and considerations when enforcing second medical use claims
- Discuss the application of the doctrine of equivalents and the impact on life sciences companies
- Learn from companies on application of the issues surrounding Arrow declarations
- Identify and overcome the challenges of enforcing your SPC’s
- Learn best practice to manage the global threat caused by counterfeit drugs