Module 2 – Analysing the market and building a strategy In English
- Master KTT main objective: Delivering a high quality training covering the whole scope of technology transfer activities for professionals with significant experience and to newcomers.
- The training covers all domains related to the activities related to knowledge and technology Licensing in and Licensing out.
- TTO/KTO (technology transfer officers or knowledge transfer officers),
- TT managers,
- Project managers,
- Business managers,
- IP experts or IP lawyers,
- Consultants involved in TT activities.
Contenu de la formation
OBJECTIVE OF THE MODULE:
- Give an overview of the KTT landscape in Europe.
- Provide the tools to implement an IP strategy plan and a step-by-step methodology to define a strategic plan for intellectual property (with a focus on patents).
- Provide techniques to analyze the competition and benchmark the performance of current IP portfolio.
- Analyze examples of TT exploitation strategies to apply to everyday practice.
KTT landscape in Europe, USA and Asia
- National policies
- Specific approaches
Analysis of the Technology
- Analysis of the product
- Development stages and TRL
Analysis of the Potential Buyers
- Analysis of the potential market
- Analysis of the potential licensees / partners
- Design a knowledge transfer strategy: perspective from a Public Research Organism
- Design a knowledge transfer strategy: perspective from a private company
We accept the registration for separate modules.
The request should be send at least 8 day before the start of training session.
Registration for single module
Pour les personnes en situation de handicap, plus d’informations ici.