3.11 – Negotiation and communication Nouveau / In English
- Improve communication skills.
- Understand the key principles and stages of the negotiation process.
- Approach complex situations when designing and negotiating agreements related to PI, in the context of international projects.
- Receive guidance on how to to conduct successful negotiations when doing business in a complex and multicultural environment.
- TTO/KTO (technology transfer officers or knowledge transfer officers),
- TT managers,
- Project managers,
- Business managers,
- IP experts or IP lawyers,
- Consultants involved in TT activities.
Contenu de la formation
Communication and Team Management
- Coaching and conflict management
- Communication with people from different backgrounds
- External stakeholders: communication & management
Managing Technology Transfer in a Multicultural Environment
- Managing a collaborative partnership in a multicultural environment
- Dealing with US, Japanese & Chinese TT managers
- Use of translators
- Preparing for negotiation
- Simulation of a first contract for setting up an international partnership
- Analyzing a negotiation strategy
Pour les personnes en situation de handicap, plus d’informations ici.