4.16 – Technology transfer market analysis and strategies In English
- Be able to detect the markets and trends for intellectual property commercialisation.
- Master the evaluation process of a patent and of a patent portfolio.
- Manage the IP exploitation strategies (contract research, IP protection and licensing).
- TTO managers in private or public company
- Business development managers
- Licensing executives
- IP practitioners
- Contract managers
- Technology transfer managers.
Cette formation n'est plus disponible, contactez-nous pour avoir plus d'informations !
Contenu de la formation
Analysis of the technology
- Diagnostic phase: assessing transferability readiness
- How to measure the quality of the patent?
- Ranking and clustering your invention portfolio by quality and technology
Identifying potential buyers
- Methods for detecting and selecting strategic partnership
- Manage efficiently the relationships
Building a market for intellectual property, best practices
- TT and licensing landscape
- Technology and IP marketplaces: selecting the most suitable
- Global trends in technology marketing and IPR management
- Contract research
- IP protection and licensing
- Due diligence
- Spin-off creation
- Design a TT-strategy within a given budget