3.19 – Contractual aspects of TT Nouveau / In English
- Review contractual scenarios, such as R&D, patent licensing, knowhow, as well as complementary agreements such as NDAs and consortium agreements.
- Provide and reference sample clauses and draft efficiently a Licensing agreement.
- Present an overview of European policy news (the Unitary Patent and the Unified Patent Court).
- TTO/KTO (technology transfer officers or knowledge transfer officers),
- TT managers, Project managers,
- Business managers,
- IP experts or IP lawyers,
- Consultants involved in TT activities.
Contenu de la formation
THE UNITARY PATENT AND THE UNIFIED PATENT COURT
- Content and issues at stake
BASIC CONCEPTS ABOUT TT AGREEMENTS
- Letters of Intent
- NDA (unilateral / bilateral / multilateral)
- Material Transfer Agreements
- Bilateral Research / Services Agreements
- Specificities of the Desca Agreements
OPEN SOURCE SPECIFICITIES
- Open source threats (compatibility issues among these licenses)
- Business Model Open source vs Proprietary Models: the pros and cons
- Specific contractual provisions
- Licensing in & Licensing out
- Structuring the License Deal
SPIN-OFF CREATION UNDER IP TOOLS
CHARACTERISTICS OF US CONTRACTS
IMPORTANCE OF THE NEW UPC REGULATIONS
- How to anticipate the transitory period in the contracts?
Pour les personnes en situation de handicap, plus d’informations ici.