4.15 – Litigation and Entrepreneurship Nouveau / In English
- Be able to build a successful litigation strategy.
- Design a strategy and a successful business development from innovation to entrepreneurship.
- TTO/KTO (technology transfer officers or knowledge transfer officers),
- TT managers,
- Project managers,
- Business managers,
- IP experts or IP lawyers,
- Consultants involved in TT activities.
Contenu de la formation
[Dates in the process of being validated]
- The role of quality
- Managing and controlling the financial returns
- Post license management
- Financial terms in existing agreements
- Financial terms in new agreements?
- Internal control and compliance procedures
- External audits – considering and managing the process
- Review of the results of external audits and findings
- Case studies
- From research to business; the entrepreneurial process
- Who is the entrepreneur?
- Scientists vs. Entrepreneurs?
- Opportunity design
- Opportunity assessment
- Market research techniques for entrepreneurs
- Business model design
- Product vs Service business models
- What makes a good business plan
- Introduction to venture capital
- Due diligence process
- Valuation techniques
FOR FRENCH ONLY:
S’inscrire au module isolé avec mon CPF
Pour les personnes en situation de handicap, plus d’informations ici.