Module 3 – Valuation and exploitation of intangible assets Nouveau / In English
- Master KTT main objective: Delivering a high quality training covering the whole scope of technology transfer activities for professionals with significant experience and to newcomers.
- The training covers all domains related to the activities related to knowledge and technology Licensing in and Licensing out.
- TTO/KTO (technology transfer officers or knowledge transfer officers),
- TT managers,
- Project managers,
- Business managers,
- IP experts or IP lawyers,
- Consultants involved in TT activities.
Contenu de la formation
OBJECTIVE OF THE MODULE:
- Review of valuation methodologies.
- Know how to maximize the value from your licensing agreements.
- Being able to conduct an IP due diligence.
- Use of different valuation methods.
PROGRAM: Dates in the process of being validated
The value of a Technology for Businesses
- Economic analysis
- PatVal study
- IP as an asset: stock, securitization
Why and How to Valuate an Asset
- Value and price
- The valuation methods:
- Cost-based methods
- Market-based methods
- Income-based methods
How to conduct an IP audit – due diligence
Evaluating the impact of risk factors
- Use of different valuation methods (case study)
We accept the registration for separate modules.
The request should be send at least 8 day before the start of training session.
Registration for single module
FOR FRENCH ONLY:
S’inscrire au module isolé avec mon CPF
Pour les personnes en situation de handicap, plus d’informations ici.