Module 5 – Negotiation and communication In English
- Master KTT main objective: Delivering a high quality training covering the whole scope of technology transfer activities for professionals with significant experience and to newcomers.
- The training covers all domains related to the activities related to knowledge and technology Licensing in and Licensing out.
- TTO/KTO (technology transfer officers or knowledge transfer officers),
- TT managers,
- Project managers,
- Business managers,
- IP experts or IP lawyers,
- Consultants involved in TT activities.
Contenu de la formation
OBJECTIVE OF THE MODULE:
- Improve communication skills.
- Understand the key principles and stages of the negotiation process.
- Approach complex situations when designing and negotiating agreements related to PI, in the context of international projects.
- Receive guidance on how to to conduct successful negotiations when doing business in a complex and multicultural environment.
Communication and Team Management
- Coaching and conflict management
- Communication with people from different backgrounds
- External stakeholders: communication & management
Managing Technology Transfer in a Multicultural Environment
- Managing a collaborative partnership in a multicultural environment
- Dealing with US, Japanese & Chinese TT managers
- Use of translators
- Preparing for negotiation
- Simulation of a first contract for setting up an international partnership
- Analyzing a negotiation strategy
We accept the registration for separate modules.
The request should be send at least 8 day before the start of training session.
Registration for single module
Pour les personnes en situation de handicap, plus d’informations ici.